Our Club Code of Conduct
The code of conduct is there to ensure everyone can enjoy their time at Barlborough Links Golf Club. We are proud of our club, it’s family friendly environment and members of all ages.
We therefore expect all players to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner, demonstrating courtesy and sportsmanship at all times, regardless of how competitive they are.
We expect all players to:
– Demonstrate the utmost respect for all other players and our staff
– Always show respect for the course and facilities
– Treat everyone as you would wish to be treated
We do not expect players to:
– Use foul language of any kind, be it directed at someone or not
– Demonstrate aggressive behaviour of any kind
– Distract other players through unnecessary noise levels either on or off the course
Note: Failure to abide by the code of conduct may result in the offending individuals being asked to leave the premises, and in more serious cases, be banned from the club and the relevant authorities informed.