We have a beautiful feature pond here at Barlborough Links Golf Club that has recently opened up again for fishing. We are offering private memberships at a cost of £160 per year, capped at 25-30 members.
Full Fishing Memberships are still currently available at a cost of £160 per year – you can join by competing our membership form here. You will need a valid email address to complete this form, your fishing licence number and you will need to come to Reception to have your photo taken for your membership card. If you don’t have an email address, you will need to fill in a paper form available from Reception.
If you would like to ‘try before you buy’, you can fish the pond for one day at a cost of £6.
If you don’t fish enough to warrant purchasing a full fishing membership, you must join our Affiliate Membership to be able to fish on a day ticket. It costs just £10 for a membership card up to 31 December 2022 and gives you immediate access to affiliate member rates on driving range, The Links Course, FootGolf and coffee shop. You can join by filling in our membership form here – you will need a valid email address, your fishing licence number and you will need to come to Reception to have your photo taken for your membership card. If you don’t have an email address, you will need to fill in a paper form available from Reception.
All fishing pegs must be booked in advance either in person at Reception or by phoning Reception on 01246 813111.
Terms & Conditions of Membership to Barlborough Links Golf Club Fishing
- Payment must be made in full by cash or cheque with bankers card
- Only annual or affiliate members of Barlborough Links Golf Club are permitted to fish. Membership cards are not transferable – anyone found transferring membership cards to non-members will have their membership terminated immediately, with no refund of membership fee
- You must bring your membership card with you on every visit and produce it for inspection when asked by Barlborough Links Golf & Leisure Ltd (BLG&L Ltd) staff or nominated official/bailiff
- You will have an ID photograph taken which will be stored on our system and checked on every visit until you become known to Reception & Admin staff
- Under 16’s must be joined by a parent/guardian
- Advance booking is required – please call 01246 813111 to book a peg up to 7 days in advance
- Prices may be subject to change at any time and at the discretion of BLG&L Ltd
- All members must have a current environment licence and have it available for inspection when asked by BLG&L Ltd staff
- Anglers must fish the 8 designated pegs only
- All fish are to be returned to the lake
- Barbless hooks only – maximum size 8
- You must use a minimum breaking strain of mainline 10lb and minimum 6lb hook link
- You must use minimum 42” landing net
- You must have a carp care kit and unhooking mat
- Free running feeders only
- Floating bait to be used on hook only and not as feed
- No bait to be thrown into the pond at the end of the days fishing. No bait in cans or tins
- All litter to be taken away at the end of the day
- No night fishing without permission from a Director of BLG&L Ltd and you must have your own fully comprehensive insurance policy, a copy of which must be given to BLG&L Ltd
- First angler out will be issued with the life ring which must be visible and accessible during the fishing opening hours. Last angler of the day will return it to Reception.
- Fishing opening hours are 07:30am until dusk – fishing outside these hours is strictly by permission of a Director of BLG&L Ltd
- Members are allowed to bring one paying guest, by appointment in advance and at the discretion of BLG&L Ltd. Current guest rate (£6) will apply