Fancy a golf lesson during lockdown? Why not try our new Remove Video Lessons! Your way to keep improving with the help of your coach during lockdown.
How does it work?
You send us 2 swing clips on video – one down the line and one face on (its easy – we’ll tell you how). Andy & James analyse your swing then send you a full video analysis. Video analysis is a really good tool for golf coaching – the camera never lies! Using the latest golf coaching software, Andy & James can identify the faults in your swing and give you drills to work on to improve. All lessons come with a full commentary and, if necessary, videos of Andy or James demonstrating the drills. The video analysis plus any drill videos are yours to keep and refer back to.
Not sure yet? Have a look at a sample remote lesson here.
How do I buy?
Click ‘add to basket’ then checkout! Payment is by bank transfer or Paypal. Once payment is made and your order is complete, you will receive a link to instructions telling you how to record and send us your swing videos using free video transfer methods (you will need to wait for your ‘order complete’ email which contains the instructions on how to record your swing clips).
Is it for me?
These lessons are for you if:
– you are in lockdown and your local range is closed
– you have a golf net (or can hang a sheet over a washing line or hedge to hit balls into safely) and want something constructive to practice at home
– you don’t have the time to fit in a full lesson but want something to work on either at the range or at home
– you want something to refer back to (all videos are yours to keep)
– you are thinking of trying individual video lessons but are put off by the cost
– you want a lesson with one of our coaches but its too far to travel
– you don’t want to commit to an individual lesson at this stage
– you don’t like to have lessons with other people watching
– you want to gift a golf lesson